Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scottish Independence

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    RENTON
    I hate being Scottish. We're the lowest of the fucking low, the scum of the earth, the most wretched, servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some people hate the English, but I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. We can't even pick a decent culture to be colonized by. We are ruled by effete arseholes. It's a shite state of affairs and all the fresh air in the world will not make any fucking difference.
    The three serious walkers are receding into the distance.
    The boys troop back towards the platform.

Edit: Fantastic to see Rf posting again in his natural habitat.
    Last edited by chalice; 11-13-2007 at 09:00 PM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine_If View Post
    Paul...it's really, really good to see you back here and posting..I am sure I can say, we have missed you! ...now I bettter read what you written..
    Why?

You havent been letting those damn yanks out of their cages again, have you?

@Chalice: Ta Mate

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Hi Rat Faced nice to see you dropping in to catch up on what the Board scoundrels are up to.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    The sooner the Scots get the hell out of our country the better... why they think the English would want to listen to them whine about how oppressed they are any longer I have no idea... they can take their oil and go to hell and the sooner the better

Rebuild Hadrians wall and seal the border.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by manicgeek View Post
    The sooner the Scots get the hell out of our country the better... why they think the English would want to listen to them whine about how oppressed they are any longer I have no idea... they can take their oil and go to hell and the sooner the better

Rebuild Hadrians wall and seal the border.
    Someone that thinks Watford is the North of England obviously, as Hadrians Wall is absolutley nowhere near the Scottish Border....

The only "Region" that significantly benefits from the dispursements of monies from Government is London.. If we let London go it alone, the whole Union will be happier.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Thing is, it's the English who are oppressed.

We have a devolved Government which controls, amongst other things, health, education, law and order. The English have no say in these matters in Scotland. None whatsoever.

However we also send MPs to Westminster, who then make decisions and vote on all areas of legislation. Including matters which have no relevance to Scotland whatsoever. So Scottish people elect MPs to rule over Scotland. We also elect MPs to rule over England.

Good innit.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    Thing is, it's the English who are oppressed.

We have a devolved Government which controls, amongst other things, health, education, law and order. The English have no say in these matters in Scotland. None whatsoever.

However we also send MPs to Westminster, who then make decisions and vote on all areas of legislation. Including matters which have no relevance to Scotland whatsoever. So Scottish people elect MPs to rule over Scotland. We also elect MPs to rule over England.

Good innit.
    Trust me:

Most people in the North of England and Wales are very very glad of this so called interference in England.. This "Labour" Government has forgotten its roots and why the Party was formed... I shudder to think of some of the policies that may have been forced through without those Scottish MPs.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced View Post
    Someone that thinks Watford is the North of England obviously, as Hadrians Wall is absolutley nowhere near the Scottish Border....

The only "Region" that significantly benefits from the dispursements of monies from Government is London.. If we let London go it alone, the whole Union will be happier.
    Well you'll be more than welcome to emigrate to Scotland then

Nice to see you stand for your country... the only country in the union that has been absorbed... that's right those whingeing Scottish gits are actually incorrect... but they're to thick to understand it

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced View Post
    Trust me:

Most people in the North of England and Wales are very very glad of this so called interference in England.. This "Labour" Government has forgotten its roots and why the Party was formed... I shudder to think of some of the policies that may have been forced through without those Scottish MPs.
    OMG.... you really are a traitor to England aren't you... you are going to deny that Scottish MPs have forced legislation through the UK parliament against the will of the English majority... You should be ashamed Sir.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    No, the politicians trying to push those policies should be.

Trust me, the North of England and Wales have much more in common with Scotland than with Southern England (This is Generalising, as there are pockets in the North with Southern Values (eg around York), and Pockets in the South with Northern Values (eg Parts of London)).

"New" Labour, in my book is just the same as "Tory"... I want nothing to do with it.

The "English" that you refer to are those characterised and generalised by the rest of the world: Its not me and mine.

Besides, I have ALWAYS maintained that just because the map says "England" doesnt mean to say that I accept that I'm English.

The English never did conquer the old Kingdom of Northumbria, we were a gift from the King of Norway and he didnt ask 1st.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast