Thread: bitme ?

xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If my account was disabled. Does that mean everybody in my invite tree is disabed including the person who invited me? I don't know why it was disabled so i'm curious who's fault it was and who would be invoved.

does this mean I can't be reinvited?
    Last edited by xJohnxSmithx; 11-03-2007 at 09:55 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Member BT Rep: +2
    I'd really like to know this too. I got banned for no reason after signing up for one day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksharpie View Post
    I'd really like to know this too. I got banned for no reason after signing up for one day.

I get that too??

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    oh well, bitme can "biteme".
    Ya thats the best i got....

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    If an inviter cheats or invites multiple cheaters then the whole invite tree is disabled, by tree I mean both his invites and the people that they invite as well. It is an aggressive policy but it definitely reduces the amount of cheating on the site. Bitme & BitmeTV share the same policy, BitmeTV is simply the more high profile of the two sites, although in e-learning there is nothing to compare to the amount of content on Bitme. With the recent raid on OiNK and other trackers simply closing their doors, surely this type of security is understandable ?
    I understand the frustration as a user when you are disabled for no fault of your own, but I can also understand the tracker's point of view in regards to the need for security, if you are the best in your class you have a big target painted on you!

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73