Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sites like Tranetraffic

Hi i am looking for some good techno torrent sites like TT can someone recommend something ? ps not techno like scooter but like liebing , dj rush etc

2. BitTorrent   -   #2

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Tranceroute (Puresound), Elektronik...
    A malis vituperari laus est.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    TT is for me the best tracker for this kinda music Tranceroute is not bad site but i don`t like it very much Elektronik hm i don`t know abt them never been in there so i can`t judge it

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    TT is for me the best tracker for this kinda music Tranceroute is not bad site but i don`t like it very much Elektronik hm i don`t know abt them never been in there so i can`t judge it
    I couldnt disagree more TT sucks, never had any of the trance music i was looking for. Search is even worst. The simplest search will bring back 7000 irrelevant files.

As for that being said. Ive been to alot of Trance sites, and none of them are REALLY good. If you really like the music and are looking for stuff other than scene relesese then maybe you should signup to acouple and try to hunt down whatever it is your looking for.

PS. I think regular trackers that allow user uploads might be the best way to go.
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Tranceroute (Puresound), Elektronik...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Islamyator View Post
    tnaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    npppppppppppppp

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    bustaminta's Avatar Member

Smile

http://www.tribalmixes.com

very good electronic music

9. BitTorrent   -   #9

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    I couldnt disagree more TT sucks, never had any of the trance music i was looking for. Search is even worst. The simplest search will bring back 7000 irrelevant files.

As for that being said. Ive been to alot of Trance sites, and none of them are REALLY good. If you really like the music and are looking for stuff other than scene relesese then maybe you should signup to acouple and try to hunt down whatever it is your looking for.

PS. I think regular trackers that allow user uploads might be the best way to go.
    exacuze me but what trance music u was looking for and u didnt find it in TT i disagree with u TT still the best tracker for trance music ever and the oldest one too if iam not wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast