Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Trek - Elite Force1 - No Luck

Poster
    I was looking for the first of the Elite Force games, not EF2, and not the expansion pack. I went to several BitTorrent Sites I used to use - 0Mile, SuperNova, Bytesmoon, Wowzorz and they are all shut down. Anyone know of any other good ones?

Thanks

I tried kazaa for Voyager EF but had no luck.

2. Games   -   #2
    I know Suprnova and bytemonsoon work. Usually you got to refresh the page a couple times because some mirrors are broken.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Xilo - did you check today?

4. Games   -   #4
    Yes, they both work fine...

5. Games   -   #5

6. Games   -   #6
    Ah ya. Five finger discount from good 'ol Wal-Mart.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Xilo - I tried many times yesterday and several times today with no luck. I get a forbidden from one and a cannot be displayed from the other.

8. Games   -   #8
    Bytemonsoon is dead

9. Games   -   #9
    If you are still looking, a torrent was just put up on Suprnova for Elite Force 1 + Expansion Pack.

10. Games   -   #10
    I just downloaded it from supernova (temp site) and now I'm looking for a cd key. but here is where I got it from http://www.unitedseminole.com/suprnova/lis...ents/games.html just go to pc games and find it there!! I should be playing it within 10-15 minutes, I'll let you know if all is fine and works properly.. :beerchug: , by the way it's 1262 mg's so make room and I had it in about 4-5 hours and my window is still open uploaoding!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast