Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: are bwtorrents down???

Almost all the mods from DT are mods here also barring a few.The entire Desisquad is over there.Plus slowly ...all the members are shifting to it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Why are they all shifting to DesiHives why not just stay at DT.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Thats because no one knows when it will be back online again.Remember it had these money problems from the start and off these days lately the site went down a lot.The site has one of the best MODS you'll find on any private tracker.They are calm,cool,and level headed people.They do their best to maintain the quality of the site ....but the admin himself is not interested it seems (reasons might be many... personal time problems,non interest in the site ...etc..etc..we can only speculate)Under these circumstances the MODS + the Desisquad (DT's own release group) decided to set up their own site and take control over the situation.Besides there were many leechers on DT who didnt give a damn to the term "sharing" who were left free on DT ... Now on the new site these f*ker's will taken care off !!..

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    BwT and DT both being down at the same time is sad news indeed. However it seems Desihives is coming along nicely. Also DcT and iDesir are both viable options for the Desi crowd.

But I do not think that any of these can match the absolute quality and speeds of BwT. BwT was like the ScT of desi torrent trackers (minus the difficulty of getting in). Hope it comes back up soon.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    A friend told me that Bwt is down forever cuz they were not able to cope up with their electricity and server bills

Now samez gonna happen to other desi sites if they face sudden influx of all the desitorrents and Bwt members
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ^^ they can always keep their members numbers constant by not allowing any new registrations.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    A friend told me that Bwt is down forever cuz they were not able to cope up with their electricity and server bills

Now samez gonna happen to other desi sites if they face sudden influx of all the desitorrents and Bwt members
    Noo You arent serios
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    share for better

stop spreading rumors.

bills thing is always on each tracker .

It's not down forever .

staff told it's issue with ISP & it might sort out by Tuesday.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by dinko View Post

stop spreading rumors.

bills thing is always on each tracker .

It's not down forever .

staff told it's issue with ISP & it might sort out by Tuesday.
    Even i hope that lol and wut i have written is not a rumour i have confirmed it from a BWt Mod
    If u want more info come to my MSN
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    desihives is developing very quick and it seems that they have organised it better then desitorrent. But I wish BWT comes back. Its one of my favourites

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast