Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what.cd or e*****

MrVictorRivers's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    thanx alot for you alls input...hmm....looks like im in the same boat as everyone else....waiting...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    DeepN3lue's Avatar House/Progressive #1
    if waffles is trully a PirateBay unit then it will be the strongest!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    waffles is not more oink-like then what.cd. Reason, content/categories, im not talking about layout LOL.
    right now the layout is better on waffles(yes it does matter, ease of use is a plus for most, not sure about you), the site is faster by a lot and they're gonna be making it even faster within the next day or 2. waffles has like 7000 less members yet only ~4000 less torrents with waffles catching up pretty quick. as for the categories they say this in their faq, "Allowed Torrents * Only music is allowed here. For now, our code is optimized to only handle music torrents. Eventually, we will add support for software, e-books, audiobooks, etc."

im not an admin or firends with anyone on either site, all im saying is i used both accounts for a while then found myself not wanting to use what.cd anymore, its slow, doesnt have all the features i want and i can easily tell that waffles will be taking off and what.cd will have to make A LOT of changes if they want to so right now waffles is better than what unless you want apps.
    It's not that simple. For example just today I searched for something at waffles and couldn't find it in the format I wanted (lossless) I searched on what.cd and it was there. Conclusion: Having both is the best way to go.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i'll give ya what.cd when they open, I got 9 invites

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    looopz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Thats a generous offer AmpeD, people are offering their first born for that!

Hopefully you will be sharing a couple more

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    what.cd is so oink like, its scary.

Anyways there are way better music trackers out there than what or waffles now. If you really want music and not hype. stmusic has tonns of stuff. probably still open signups, if not invites are everywhere.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    MrVictorRivers's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    thanx alot for you alls help....a friend is going to giv me an invite shortly.....hopefully all works out....in the future if any of you guys need one....send me some proof/screen shots/be a good member and ill shoot u an invite....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12