Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what.cd or e*****

MrVictorRivers's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    ima member of a level 9, a level 10 and an sct whore, amongst many others.

i had been an oink power user w a 200 gb buffer. and i was and am a donor for all of these sites ... and i have been at times a very dedicated member to the community....check my post, screenshots etc....
    i am looking for a good music tracker like oink ..everyone says that what.cd and e***** are the best things going.....

i would like to get invite or gain admittance....can any one help me out?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    yea site is full right now not sure thay will give out invites agien or not too

and about ex*** thay stoped giveing invites for now
    Last edited by supper; 11-03-2007 at 10:32 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The site is full, so registrations and invitations have been stopped on What.cd!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    The site is full, so registrations and invitations have been stopped.

So says the admins...
    Do you have proof of your Oink membership and possibly your other trackers? I am on ScT myself. Maybe once invites are back up I'll shoot you one.

PM me if you'd like.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    E**** is not like OINK. It is only 1200 users and they have only lossless music. Check first Pedro's BTMusic to see if you like it, since btmusic is very similar to E****.

what.cd is definitely the most OiNK-like tracker at this moment, but they are having some server problems right now.
    Have a nice day.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    waffles is more like oink than what.cd for me. ive used both a bit and waffles is quite a bit better imo. once they enable invites again a lot of poeple will see what im talking about, i think all current members will be getting 3 and there are ~1800 members plus we get 1 invite per GB uploaded so i'll have a total of 4 when they come back and i plan on giving my last 2 to people here(2 are already won by kokoo and efu here). heres an idea of how the site is doing in its 3 days or so up, 1 of which the site wasnt working:

Registered users - 1,825
    Torrents - 10,295

Last edited by aysomc; 11-04-2007 at 01:12 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    damnit i could really use waffles right now

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    waffles is not more oink-like then what.cd. Reason, content/categories, im not talking about layout LOL.
    Have a nice day.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Both waffles and what.cd are down for invites.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    waffles is not more oink-like then what.cd. Reason, content/categories, im not talking about layout LOL.
    right now the layout is better on waffles(yes it does matter, ease of use is a plus for most, not sure about you), the site is faster by a lot and they're gonna be making it even faster within the next day or 2. waffles has like 7000 less members yet only ~4000 less torrents with waffles catching up pretty quick. as for the categories they say this in their faq, "Allowed Torrents * Only music is allowed here. For now, our code is optimized to only handle music torrents. Eventually, we will add support for software, e-books, audiobooks, etc."

im not an admin or firends with anyone on either site, all im saying is i used both accounts for a while then found myself not wanting to use what.cd anymore, its slow, doesnt have all the features i want and i can easily tell that waffles will be taking off and what.cd will have to make A LOT of changes if they want to so right now waffles is better than what unless you want apps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast