Thread: bitme question

xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    if my account was diasbled. Not from cheating, but i don't know why. Can I get a new invite and start a new account?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    You must know the reason before you try to get an invite or even ask this question but in most cases the answer is no! and you'll get the same answer from most of the trackers, only OiNK had a different policy...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    No, no and no. If you do that then you will prob get banned again and get your inviter banned too. First find out why you were banned. PM me your nick there and ill see what I can find out for you k?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    techie316's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Go to the irc and talk to the staff. They will definitely help you out. They enabled my account which was disabled for more than 3 months due to inactivity.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    You could if you used a different email address but this is seen as a big no no and will generally end up with your account and the person who invited you from being banned.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Your invite was issued by someone who stole an account.
    You should have a few words with whoever you got it from.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Your invite was issued by someone who stole an account.
    You should have a few words with whoever you got it from.
    Thank you for checking. Thats kinda weird though. I got my invite months ago. I was a pu with around a 2 ratio. I find it hard to believe that it took them more than a month to figure out that my inviter stole the account. I'm a little skeptical but I don't remember who invited me. If someone can find it in their heart to re invite me one day, I will not do anything but get a good ratio, then grab what i need. So can I get re invited and not get my inviter in trouble??

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Your best off clearing your browser cookies and then getting a new IP(I do this by changing my router's mac address which causes my ISP to give me a new IP). Then get a new account.
    Last edited by neleven; 11-04-2007 at 06:50 PM.