Thread: Rips

God damn bored

This is for all those that are always aking for rips, and then when you do find one you bitch cuz there is no sources.

There is a reaosn for this - broadbanders do not download rips - why would we.
    therefore the only people that the 56'ers wanting rips can get them from is other 56'ers. So please read this and stop bitching about why aint anyone sharin this, all over the hahes board and gameworld.

Just my little gripe but all the requests for rips is starting to get anoying - for someone who actually goes through them and tries to help people to have to read through three pages of it.

2. Games   -   #2
    HEY NO ONE TELLING YOU TO USE THIS BOARD
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    I'm on broadband and I download rips if I'm not sure if I'll like the game or just because I can't be bothered waiting.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by toddiscool@15 July 2003 - 23:34
    God damn bored

Note I put that just because it double posted, I mean my first post the words did not come in, not mad at the board, I love the board.

Do any of you guys actully go into requests?
    That is what it all is, all 56ker's looking for Rips, and then whining cuz there is no sources.
    Just thought that I would let them know (in one post rather than spamming every post that I am talking about) why there are no sources for there RIP requests.

I'm on broadband and I download rips if I'm not sure if I'll like the game or just because I can't be bothered waiting.
    I do agree there, I will do the same sometimes, and sometimes if i do like that game actuall share the rip for awhile to try and help out. But i think that most of us usually go for the bin's because they are out sooner. Once we have the bins why get the RIP, right.

this also wa not meant as an attack on people, but an informational bit, because we are seeing less rips and more request for them.