View Poll Results: What does this make you think about them?

Voters
191. You may not vote on this poll
  • That's some gay shit

65 34.03%
  • Those greedy bastards

41 21.47%
  • Option 1 & 2

102 53.40%
  • That's a good idea on their part (I'm lame)

21 10.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Torrentleech now makes you donate to register

chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    And there i thought they were closing their registrations for security reasons. Thought they were low down scum for having a pay2leech subscription system? Well now you have to become a VIP (costs $36 for 3 months) just to create a new account. Now THAT'S low.

Comment

Edit: for people who can't read the whole topic:

IRC Topic: 6500+ TORRENTs Site: UP TRACKER: UP Signups: OPEN(through VIP only, [email protected] for details) VIP: OPEN Invites: CLOSED | Please do not PM staff without permission

At least at sct you have to social engineer yourself into paying somebody to invite you. TL cuts out the middle man.
    Last edited by chillincool; 11-04-2007 at 11:32 PM.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Become a VIP just to create a new account? Don't make sence for me.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    where did you read that ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    oh another one
    now TL and Sct

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Have a nice day.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    where did you read that ?
    same question here

if they really do that that is so lame but i hope they did`t
    but unfortenatly how thing is going on soon we will see on almost every site review like
    content ?/5
    speeds ?/5
    rarety ?/5
    and price how much u pay for leech or invite
    Last edited by PirateEagle; 11-04-2007 at 07:55 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    IRC Topic: 6500+ TORRENTs Site: UP TRACKER: UP Signups: OPEN(through VIP only, [email protected] for details) VIP: OPEN Invites: CLOSED | Please do not PM staff without permission

At least at sct you have to social engineer yourself into paying somebody to invite you. TL cuts out the middle man.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by chillincool View Post
    And there i thought they were closing their registrations for security reasons. Thought they wear low down scum for having a pay2leech subscription system? Well now you have to become a VIP just to create a new account. Now THAT'S low.

Comment
    first of all, i don't take part in polls with answers that contain childish phrases and insults.

secondly if you make statements about a tracker changing their registration policy please name a source for your information or show some proof.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    And there i thought they were closing their registrations for security reasons. Thought they wear low down scum for having a pay2leech subscription system? Well now you have to become a VIP just to create a new account. Now THAT'S low.

Comment
    first of all, i don't take part in polls with answers that contain childish phrases and insults.

secondly if you make statements about a tracker changing their registration policy please name a source for your information or show some proof.
    Oh sorry, you're right. I incorrectllly spelled 'were' as 'wear'...must have been thinking of something else while I was typing.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

Oh sorry, you're right. I incorrectllly spelled 'were' as 'wear'...must have been thinking of something else while I was typing.
    i was refering to the poll options: "gay shit" and "greedy bastards" is not the way i express my opinion in statistics, sorry.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast