Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Passwords on WinRaR files

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hunter View Post
    i gave up and deleted it no more zipped files for me
    Here's what I do, for every file I download I also create an info text file that I put (among other things) the address of the place I found the file at and the link to get it. that way if I find out later it needs a pass and none was included, I can use the link to get back to where I got it from and look to see if I missed something or find others have posted "hey! you idiot where's the password" and usually if they have it, it will be there. Better late than never.

Searching the exact file name of one of the files can work as well, I don't know how many times I downloaded files someone leeched, forgot where they got it, and can't come up with the pass. I just google neroxxxx(xxxxxx.com).part1.rar or what ever the name is and look for links. Alot of times you end up back where the idiot posted with no pass and others you find the original post with the pass and you can go back and post it for everyone and be the hero.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    I use UnrarIt + a list of BT/eMule sites.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Ænima's Avatar 2 in 1 BT Rep: +1
    it isn't a winrar (.rar) files. It's a stupid .zip file. Brute force that shit.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    sry Was mistake
    Last edited by flimfix; 11-08-2007 at 02:33 PM.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Search in emule/limiware/google

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12