Thread: New Mozilla Firebird

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Just try it out and I bet some of you will make it your default browser in no time.

Its so customizable and fun to use. Make sure you download the extra extentions and youll have even more fun with it.

Btw, get the leech extention. Its funny as hell. All you do is right click and select leech and it gives you the option to grab all images, documents, and anything else on the site.
    Sort of like a built in mini web mirroring tool.

http://texturizer.net/firebird/index.html

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Cool, I use Mozilla Firebird too on linux. I'll have to check some of those extensions out.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    chalkmongoose
    Yah, it sounds really awesome. I'm waiting for litePC XP to come out, so I can strip IE from my computer. Then off to Mozilla I go.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@15 July 2003 - 20:25
    Yah, it sounds really awesome. I'm waiting for litePC XP to come out, so I can strip IE from my computer. Then off to Mozilla I go.
    Whats litepc xp?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by shn+15 July 2003 - 18:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 15 July 2003 - 18:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalkmongoose@15 July 2003 - 20:25
    Yah, it sounds really awesome. I&#39;m waiting for litePC XP to come out, so I can strip IE from my computer. Then off to Mozilla I go.
    Whats litepc xp? [/b][/quote]
    Removes IE from WinXP permanently, its not finished yet.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    chalkmongoose
    See, I&#39;m always excessively paranoid about stuff. I don&#39;t want multiple copies of things on my computer, it&#39;s too redundant. One AntiVirus Client, one Browser, etc. That&#39;s why I&#39;m waiting until litePC arrives.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Why would you remove IE when it&#39;s required for Windows Update?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Xilo@16 July 2003 - 02:56
    Why would you remove IE when it&#39;s required for Windows Update?
    I don&#39;t use Windows update, so that solves that

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    I like this shn &#33; very fast compared to IE and it seems to connect to this site when IE won&#39;t .

(Damn, he says lol)

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by balamm@16 July 2003 - 03:02
    I like this shn &#33; very fast compared to IE and it seems to connect to this site when IE won&#39;t .

(Damn, he says lol)
    And sometimes I say other things too... The thing that pisses me off the most about IE 6 is that it&#39;s so darn cluttered with crap. I&#39;ve disabled half the stuff it comes with.