Thread: Paid To Surf Programs?

nizers's Avatar Poster
    Does anybody have any expieriance with any of these Paid 2 Surf programs i've heard about? Do they work? And, how much do people make off of these things??

2. Lounge   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    The ones I've seen, you only get paid if you reach a certain level in a month, there's no carry over from month to month, and you would need to spend so much time looking at their pages that it would be physically impossible to do it with anything less than dsl.

You would have to make sure that you turned any caching off, because only non-cached hits would register (which is another reason few people would ever reach the target), so your general interenet experience will go down the pan.

You won't make money from it (it won't cover your dsl rental costs), but you will see a lot of ads - which is where they make their money.

I haven't actually tried one, but multiply up what they are offering etc and you will quickly come to the same conclusion.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    Well.. i know of a few FakeSurf programs that you could let do all the surfing for you while your sleeping, eating, working, or whatever. I wonder if it'd be worth the hassle?? I mean, it's not like i'd have to do much really... except clean out my temp internet files every morning.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Forum Star
    I think you are about 4 years too late with this. You could make a little bit of money then, but now it is just a waste of time.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    That's what i figured. I thought for sure that these pay2surf programs knew about the fakesurf programs. Just wondered if it actually worked.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    1 word: NO!
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I used to try out many 'paid to surf' programs. It's all CRAP.

Usually it works like this, you click on their sponsers sites (spam), and you get paid about 3-4 cents a click (wow that'll make you rich). Then you find out you can't get any of the money untill you reach $50! (with 3-4 cents a click, good luck&#33 It's all crap man, there are easier ways to waste time....