Thread: Star Wars Books To Movie

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    What Star Wars books or comics should be made after Episode III?

I think they should jump right in to The New Jedi Order (fighting the Yuuzhan Vong)
    or make Shadows Of The Empire.
    I know George Lucas will probably have to die for this to happen (ego is too big) but hell, he is old. Maybe make Crimson Empire (about the Crimson Guard)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    they arent going to do any more, george's ideas, or any books... cut and dry unfortunately. Lucas has said its finished after ep3, and he wont give the rights to any one else to direct or produce.

But hypothetically, the Timothy Zahn series, Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and Last Command, are leaps and bounds above any other comic, or novel. Read they if you havent, they are a must for the Expanded Universe star wars fans. A close 2nd, would be the Dark Empire Graphic Novel, by Dark Horse.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    is there a way to download these comics or do u just have to buy them.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    That's why I said that George will have to die before any movies are made. I read the Timothy Zahn series and it was great! There's hardly a Star Wars book pr comics I haven't read.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232