Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Selling Dled Movies

Originally posted by MediaSlayer@16 July 2003 - 05:03
    but i guess she didn't want someone's daughter getting laid in her house!
    I guess it's a good thing I was'n't there.
    "Specs"
    CPU:High,some say I'm a legend in My own mind.
    Update! Overclocked - Achieved Demi God statis.
    Ram:If she's ready, so am I.
    Hard drive:Ready for access,larger than average.
    Bus speed:Not as fast as My truck.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Twigboy is a girl?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    I would say dont do it. But on the other hand thats a decision youll have to make on your own considering as how we all have choices in life we have to make, good or bad.

What I will say is this: If your gonna do it then do it now. Better to get caught as a kid and go to juvenile hall or whatever they call it nowdays, rather than get caught as an adult and have all that crap on your permanent record.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    i tried it once, it didnt work (vcd is shit and i didnt know bout the header trick) and it was hard explainin the codec thing to kids

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by Ron@16 July 2003 - 01:28
    Twigboy is a girl? 

6. Lounge   -   #16
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    I think thats quite silly. I know fools who do it and get away with it, altho the penalties for getting caught are much greater now, and they are cracking down on it. But there is so many people doing it there isnt much they can do.
    I just (used) to keep them for myself only.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Where I live, people openly sell dvd rips, downloaded movies and music from stalls on the high street. Doesn't seem to bother them much.
    The quality is generally v bad and it makes me want to do it just because I know I could provide a better service. I'm too busy though.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by chalice@16 July 2003 - 06:51
    Where I live, people openly sell dvd rips, downloaded movies and music from stalls on the high street. Doesn't seem to bother them much.
    The quality is generally v bad and it makes me want to do it just because I know I could provide a better service. I'm too busy though.
    might that be the old corner of Nutts then my friend !?? hehehe.

You have to admit that some can be good quality.....like the dvd rips and shit like that. I got Bruce almighty, holywood homicide and finding nemo for myself and they were all great quality - easily watchable

9. Lounge   -   #19
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Typical, Bill. You can take the boy out of Ireland etc...
    You're just perpetuating the dishonesty in this country and you're not even in it.
    I was talking about Castle Street, Bill, but its the same people who do them I would venture. Fair f**ks to them.
    Oh, and good morning, Bill.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    aha castle street.... !!! oh well im sorry for the degrading and all that nonsense....

tis a beautiful country indeed altho i wont see it for a while yet.

And good morning to yourself too young man !!!

hope you are having a good one

Yeah fair do´s, if those pricks can get away with it then go ahead, they run the risk of getting caught.

There is always people selling them in works and places tho, the manager where i used to work was selling rips of the shitness that is matrix reloaded, and other shit. has the nerve to sell them openly - to me they are the ones who run the most risk of getting caught.

Hope you have a nice day btw chalice - dont get involved in any stonings or anything now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast