Thread: The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen

does anyone know if the real movie of lxg is on kazaa yet if so will someone post a file name. Iheard say that this movie sucked and i also heard say that it was alright i guess the true way to know is to watch it

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    not yet wait i little

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Retired
    Movie is on IRC so there will be one on kazaa soon

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I've had it on Kazaa since Sunday night, but so far nobody has d/l it from me. Everyone seems to be d/l Pirates of the Caribbean.

[dohtml]
    File:[TMD]The.League.Of.Extraordinary.Gentlemen.(sWs).TS.(1of2).avi
    Length:149860352 Bytes,146348KB
    UUHash:=hDXdihEWtp2bd+RzlfxZWzSj9t8=
    [/dohtml]

[dohtml]
    File:[TMD]The.League.Of.Extraordinary.Gentlemen.(sWs).TS.(2of2).avi
    Length:133302272 Bytes,130178KB
    UUHash:=0opDfD/xta2IP4mZEsqkHmQmuH4=
    [/dohtml]

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    What Supernode Are You On ??

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    hate to say it, but you are wasting time and energy dl'ing this movie! It completely sucked! This has got to be the WORST movie Sean Connery has EVER done!!! I would also give this movie the award for worst movie of the year. I am soooo sorry that I actually paid to see this!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    i wasted my 5 hours downloading this movie, i only seen half of it then i deleted it. i would recommmend every1 not to download this movie, download T3 that is THE movie

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    I saw this in the theater (shut up, I was bored)...

And

SPOLIER ALERT! (well, kinda.)

I do not understand the ending. WIth the ground shaking and stuff... was he resurrected? Does he 'never die'? It makes no sense, is it just extremely wide open for a sequel where he is alive again? Or is some crazy shaman just prancing about on his grave during a lightning storm? Or is it supposed to be some stupid crap like 'africa will never let him die' so .. if he does die they resurrect him? Anyone wanna explain this?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by angellynn26@16 July 2003 - 09:57
    hate to say it, but you are wasting time and energy dl'ing this movie!  It completely sucked!  This has got to be the WORST movie Sean Connery has EVER done!!!  I would also give this movie the award for worst movie of the year.  I am soooo sorry that I actually paid to see this!
    I couldn't agree with you more, the movie was shit.

Raukothar, this is my take on the ending:

Every person in the LXG has extraordinary powers (expect for Shane West, the American who can shoot a bit). I think Connary a person who cannot be killed. If they make a second film, expect Connary in it.