Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows Xp - Full Version?

Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Originally posted by perfectphp@16 July 2003 - 17:20
    Ah, I burned this file to CD:

Filename: Windows_XP_Pro_Corporate_Final, This Prog Works Great and need not be register or activated
    Size: 504,102KB

And I went to my other computer (which already had windows 2000 installed), and try to boot the CD while restarting, and nothing happens. It just loads the computer normally. Do you recommend a certain version of WinXP that I should use?
    I just downloaded this same file. What I ended up with in my shared folder was a single application icon that merely blinked a two-second command prompt when I clicked on it. What do I need to do to get this to run? Someone else on the boards suggested that it may be an ISO file. How do I get this to do what I want? I have Nero Burn 5.5.10.0 but I am not too familiar with ISO files at all.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Izagaia+17 July 2003 - 01:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Izagaia @ 17 July 2003 - 01:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-perfectphp@16 July 2003 - 17:20
    Ah, I burned this file to CD:

Filename: Windows_XP_Pro_Corporate_Final, This Prog Works Great and need not be register or activated
    Size: 504,102KB

And I went to my other computer (which already had windows 2000 installed), and try to boot the CD while restarting, and nothing happens. It just loads the computer normally. Do you recommend a certain version of WinXP that I should use?
    I just downloaded this same file. What I ended up with in my shared folder was a single application icon that merely blinked a two-second command prompt when I clicked on it. What do I need to do to get this to run? Someone else on the boards suggested that it may be an ISO file. How do I get this to do what I want? I have Nero Burn 5.5.10.0 but I am not too familiar with ISO files at all. [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s normal ,it&#39;s not a real exe extention file.They named it this way to be recognized by kazaa as a software.

So you just have to read this file with "Winrar",put the extracted files you&#39;ll get into a folder,and then burn all these files onto a cd. (without the folder of course)

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

LA CLASSE..............

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    TRshady
    It should do, people often say make sure you always have the service packs and updates. Though after a format about a year ago I still haven&#39;t installed them .... and had no problems at all
    Your right, When i first got winXP pro corp i used to update and everything and i used to get problems ALL THE TIME like the search fucnction not working properly, freezing, illegal op and so on and so on.

I formated re installed XP and have never updated or downloaded ne thing got to do with M&#036;.

Its been like over a year and a half and no problems at all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12