Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: do you smoke from a hookah?

snowultra's Avatar Member
    well it worse then cigerettes, but so worth it.

Hookahs are worse for you, because not only does the smoke have the same amount of chemicals and nicotine, but those who smoke it are likely to smoke much more -- up to the equivalent of 400 cigarettes in one night. Good grief!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Theres a hookah bar near my house and sometimes I sneak a Gram of potswa in and mix it in with the tobacco...I know, I'm sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    only once or twice....
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    hooka is very popular in Israel everybody smokes here but it actually safer then cigarettes because of the water filter......

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    No.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

6. Lounge   -   #6
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    I have 4 (bought 3 of them in Israel and the other one in Egypt) and I smoke like 3 times a week (mostly double apple flavor)
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I used to own a hookah and would smoke sheesha from time to time with friends. However, I thought they used only pure tobacco, without any of the additives? Just flavor. It's being filtered through water as well, shouldn't that make a difference?

I just like the ungodly amount of thick smoke, lol. It's fun to play with and I've perfectly my O rings.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    I have used one to smoke exotic herbs from far off lands many years ago. It worked rather well I vaguely recall
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Omgz...no way! =) The cheap way of getting high always works.!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Is that not just a shisha pipe? Smoke them in Egypt all the time when I'm there, but only herbal fruits...We're going to bring a couple back home this time to...er...experiment

If anybody wants any shisha stuff give us a shout cos I'm going back to Egypt in January

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast