Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So I've been thinking...

GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    what r u pointing to skizo
    the point of the wiaw thread is how hard to get in a tracker so if u joined throw a trading acc or invites that dosent matter for that the wiaw thread mus stay as it
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    i think we should invent some kind of mathematical formula like total users divided to that site's quality number or total torrents etc i dont know someone with more info on math can do it
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by melatonin View Post
    i think we should invent some kind of mathematical formula like total users divided to that site's quality number or total torrents etc i dont know someone with more info on math can do it
    skizo will not agree with u, cuz he failed in math and wont be able to administer the WIAW or WIAAAW

Left out

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    civeta's Avatar Creep BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by melatonin View Post
    This sounds like a horrible idea. Haha. You can take into consideration the torrent stats, but definitely don't make it the key to how the site should be rated/ranked.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by dcliffnotes View Post
    to me level 10 means rarity not difficulty to get in the tracker. if two trackers have closed invites, but one has 50k users and other has 5k users, then the trackers with 5k should be higher or a level 10. the other maybe like a 7 or an 8.
    Exactly , since the WIAW thread is stand for the rarity, then lvl 10 tracker should be always rare with only few members, otherwise it shouldn't be ranked as lvl 10 tracker.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    my suggestion is if a tracker has disabled invites then it dosent make sense having it on "what invites are worth" list in the first place. we can prob add a small section on that page for : "currently disabled invites". as soon as they re-enable invites it can be considered for rating again depending on the rarity of invites of course.
    the reason for this is that if a tracker on which almost everyone has an account temporarily disables invites..its still not rare and dosent deserve a level boost
    another small suggestion is that trackers which do not have invites shouldnt be on the list at all. just rate them on content and no. of users
    e.g - FL is a fantastic tracker w/o invites and certainly can do better than lvl. 2

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Which is where it all falls down, because account trading is tied in to that thread, and is not only allowed here but encouraged, just read the whole thread and it soon becomes apparent it's not all about invites but how hard it is to obtain a certain tracker by hook or by crook, or by invite or account trading in other words.

So, either keep to the topic and remove account trading, and let it remain about the invites (which will of course make your point more valid about where trackers belong within that ranking), or just be open about things and make it the trading bible thread, and let things continue as they are (which I have no doubt is what will happen), however, there might become a time for a good debate on the future of that thread, including the title, and whether you incorporate rules that includes invite AND account trading here (and what is or isn't allowed ie expecting a paid for service such as a seedbox in return for invites etc - invite selling by the back door!)

Oh, insert smiley of choice here before people get upset and accuse me of having a go - again!
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    your correct. maybe you should change it to: "What Invites & Accounts Are Worth"
    Be careful they almost kill me when I suggested it...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    if pisexy goes to lvl10 i'll have to track and kill the guy scammed my pisexy account yesterday...
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    ZedZedZed's Avatar Poster
    Perhaps the topic should be renamed to "What Invites/Accounts Are Worth"?
    Because the WIAW thread is all about rarity

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast