Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: This board breeds assholes

Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    If people treat the WIAW thread as their bible, then that's there prerogative. But not everyone is an asshole, and in fact that's quite a broad and bold statement to make. This board MAY contain some very selfish and greedy people, but there are some of the NICEST people here too that do nothing but share with others.

I'm thinking, furip2k, that you're just bitter because people aren't handing out invites on a golden platter. Whereas I do agree with you in the fact that if you make a "friend" and they (for example) compare your friendship to what level of a tracker it's worth, then no, they aren't a very good mate and you're most likely hanging with the wrong crowd. Then again your attitude (as seen in this thread) leads me to believe that you take no notice of the GOOD things people do here for each other, and you only focus on what you or others aren't getting.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Actually TheFox I had never thought of the thread from your point of view, i.e. the relative value of the a/c's meaning that users take more care, I have often wondered why THS asked to be removed completely yet other sites ( I am referring to the ones that wish to remain private) had allowed themselves to be valued in this way. So thank you this point of view puts a different perspective on the relative values in the WIAW thread.
    I suppose the WIAW thread was going to be created at some point and really I am glad it is here where at least some sanity prevails rather than the hardcore trade forums like realpoor & zeropaid. It was going to be a reality and at least here there is an attempt at balance and it is maintained regularly.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456