Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway!

psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Nevermind. Already received invite.
    Last edited by psxcite; 11-07-2007 at 06:22 AM.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Nice giveaway

May i request one plz if i still have chance

I want waffles because i was a good member in Oink , but no Oink again and i am music fan

Tnx in advance

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    i'm actually not sure why i'm responding because i don't want to act like a beggar around here. a few weeks ago i was posting offering to give out OiNK invites (as well as myspleen and tvtorrents), and then all of a sudden poof. i stumbled into stmusic, softmusic, and funkytorrents right away, but until one place shows itself as the end all replacement, i'm really just looking to expand my resources. no place will be as concentrated as OiNK was in music, apps, etc., so until then, i'd just like to be a part of whatever is promising to try really hard as a replacement.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well, I would really appreciate if you could give me a Waffles invite. First, I've never won any giveaway so this would be the first if I do. And everything has a first time. Also I am not a trader and I'm seriously planning to use the account wisely. Secondly, I'm a big music lover and I have a very diverse music collection since I listen to almost everything including rock, hip-hop, rap, punk, indie, metal, pop, jazz, etc. Thanks for your generosity.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    ^ cmon guys..you can do better than taht...give me a good reason..if everyone gives me the same reason, its gonna be pretty crappy!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    LOL, what kind of reason do you demand, mate? The reason I gave was already honest and I didn't want to make up one... or is it that you demand a dishonest, but an interesting one?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    pm'ed!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    I will give you an honest reason ! ..

Oink was a tracker with a great quality ... , i hope the same thing of waffles ..

and id like to join now because i dont want to loose my chance to be there.
    if they close the invite system.

No more reasons

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by tiolewis View Post
    I will give you an honest reason ! ..

Oink was a tracker with a great quality ... , i hope the same thing of waffles ..

and id like to join now because i dont want to loose my chance to be there.
    if they close the invite system.

No more reasons
    Yeah, I think an honest reason is the best reason.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    a good reason? i was already honest: i'm a college student, i've been using bittorrent since high school (over three years ago), and i joined OiNK before the invite system even existed. i always maintained a near 2.0 ratio because i'm OCD about numbers and i really liked the power user features (top ten, advanced search, requests). i hardly used any other tracker at all; just OiNK for music and apps, because that's pretty much all i download. i never had ratio proofs or any of that crap because i didn't plan on trading in the first place, but i still have all my OiNK torrents stopped in ABC with that lingering idea that it will magically appear again. so until then, i'll do what i can elsewhere, but if someone wants to be generous with some waffles, who am i to refuse?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast