Thread: Are These Movies On Kazaa Yet

are there any real files of these movies on kazaa yet and if so could u tell me what the file names are please im looking for freddy vs jason,american wedding,jeepers creepers 2 and tombraider 2......thanx in advance
    "Ha HA Ha who am i? you say" "well" i reply "im the unforseen consequence"

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    American Wedding is on Kazaa but the rest.. No, No, and No

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    JasonVoorhees
    So When can we expect Freddy vs Jason on Kazaa, the cinema release date or before?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Depends on if there are any special pre-screeners. I saw Matrix Reloaded on May 14, the day before it "officially" came out, and as soon as I got home from the theater there was a version on the Internet.

I'd say the day of release to a couple days after.

Jason X was out a whole six months before it hit theaters, I think it's because it was released in Europe. That movie sucked real bad...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Nope none of them have been realeased, don't except them out till one day before the offical date or a little after. Then the good qality SVCD a few weeks after, when it comes out they will annouce it on vcdquality.com, you can't download from their. But once you know it's out you can look for it on IRC or BIT TORRENT sites. Or you can wait a week or so for it too land on K Lite (fasttrack.) Also check the Verfieds on this forum to be guided in the right direction.