Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Covernet

Originally posted by MetroStars@8 September 2003 - 16:53
    your hulk cover is kick ass
    Thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    Originally posted by Dapadipz+8 September 2003 - 16:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dapadipz @ 8 September 2003 - 16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@8 September 2003 - 02:06
    i think it has something to do with switching his hosts cause he just did it today or last night...

and dapa thats gr8 only thing i woulda done is fix the logo so its the words w/o the black in between em
    how do i do that? i tried using the wand thing in adobe but it takes loads of the black on the logo away [/b][/quote]
    Which Logo r we all takin about???
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha&#33;&#33;

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    slim boy i want add sum of covers 2 your site

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    Yeah sorry m8 jus&#39; got ya message..and the answer is yes..the more covers the merrier m8..older covers r needed too..I wanna take on the Big Boys (CD Covers.com) in time LOL so i need ya covers..Just upload em Metro to the mailbox on my site..Cheers&#33;&#33;&#33;

NB-If anyone else is interested in Uploading covers to the site just contact me and i&#39;ll send you my DVD Templates...Its just the blank cover with stuff like Audio details, THX logo and other stuff on it..then all u have to do is add your images to it...It makes life so much easier...and quicker&#33;&#33;&#33;

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz+8 September 2003 - 17:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slimboyfatz @ 8 September 2003 - 17:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@8 September 2003 - 16:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1
    @8 September 2003 - 02:06
    i think it has something to do with switching his hosts cause he just did it today or last night...

and dapa thats gr8 only thing i woulda done is fix the logo so its the words w/o the black in between em

how do i do that? i tried using the wand thing in adobe but it takes loads of the black on the logo away
    Which Logo r we all takin about??? [/b][/quote]
    i *think* he means the HULK one on the front cover with the electricfy around it

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    and btw slimboyfatz can u email me the template plz. i just used a cover on ur site and deleted the stuff to get the size. thanks

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    Dapadipz where did u get the DVD logo and all the rest of the stuff

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    Originally posted by MetroStars@8 September 2003 - 18:26
    Have a search around on the web for DVD logos and stuff..I&#39;d send ya my packs but i deleted the F***as recently and still cant remember where I got em from...Until then just cut em outta my Templates and then paste em wherever in your design..Hope that helped....

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    Originally posted by MetroStars@8 September 2003 - 17:26
    i tuk them off the Bad Boys II Cover on Slimboyfatz&#39; design

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Ive Done A X2 Cover - Not The Best Cover U&#39;l see

X-Men 2 Cover - Dapadipz

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast