Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diablo Ii

Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by Xilo@16 July 2003 - 23:59
    The hacking part was the funnest of all! It was great trying to come up with the ultimate character especially making teens. Making a lvl 13 char that can kill almost any hacked lvl 99 character sure is funny
    Yeah, duals are gay though. Hackers killed the fun factor of the actual story line.
    Is it really fun to battle Mephisto or D with a character that can kill him with one hit??? I didn't think so...

2. Games   -   #12
    Storyline was boring. Dueling is fun heh.

3. Games   -   #13
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    thanks 4 ur comments. i'm dling it rite now, but the files r .mdf and the .md something. that dude said it's alcohol 120 files. what do i do? i can get alcohol 120, then wat?

4. Games   -   #14
    As Xilo said, the .MDF and .MDS are Alcohol 120% files. They're the format Alcohol 120% stores CD images in. Much like .BIN/.CUE, .ISO, Nero's .NRG or CloneCD's .CCD/.IMG/.SUB files. Just snag Alcohol 120% and you can burn them to CD. Alcohol also has a virtual CD drive that you can use to just mount the image (later versions of DAEMON Tools can also mount .MDF/.MDS files).

If you burn 'em to CD and then put them in the drive and the CD label says 'NEEDS EMULATION,' use Alcohol's or DAEMON Tools' RMPS emulation.

On another note .. Diablo II is still fun. Especially multiplayer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12