Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: COD4, GOW, FEAR and ....(discuses here)

Mems's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    COD4 is amazing
    Ratios Here

2. Games   -   #32
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    yeah amazing

3. Games   -   #33
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    here is another game worth paying for, "Kane and lynch Dead Man", very interesting, never played such a game, totally new type.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Games   -   #34
    Cod4 e a very good game i like to play single payer and multiplayer GOW and FEAR i didnt try yet

5. Games   -   #35
    Ænima's Avatar 2 in 1 BT Rep: +1
    Cod4 has poor graphics. Some units look like RTS units lol. It's a download-but-not-buy game imo.

6. Games   -   #36
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    COD 4 is probably the best ever made game..there is no question abouth that..so it will be very interesting when new BIA arrive

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. Games   -   #37
    I love multiplayer in COD4. When I first got it I had a bunch of friends over to play on a LAN. When you all start out at "level" one and are competing with each other for ranks, its great.

Once people started getting the Last Stand ability we were so used to people being dead after they fell to the ground, it really made for some awesome surprises. Same with Martyrdom.

8. Games   -   #38
    As soon as I finished the prologue, I knew that COD 4 was gonna kick some butt.

9. Games   -   #39
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ænima View Post
    Cod4 has poor graphics. Some units look like RTS units lol. It's a download-but-not-buy game imo.
    I understand it is your own opinion but bad graphics? The graphics aren't that bad at all. Graphics shouldn't be everything, anyways.

10. Games   -   #40
    CoD 4 is GREAT! love it

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast