Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Torrentleech

  1. #1
    Hi, anybody have a torrent leech invite

    Sorry but I got only demonoid to trade and dont think file list give invites out?

    Many thanks either way.
    Lovinit

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Liked's Avatar Gamefreak BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    130
    2007-10-23 - INVITATIONS DISABLED

    Registrations through invitations are disabled indefinitely. The invite system is disabled too, and all invitations sent and not used are revoked and cancelled. Please don't send us emails or contact support to ask them when invites are going to be open again, or to beg for ways to let your friends in. We simply don't know when we will allow new users to come in and we will ignore any email regarding this matter.






  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by lovinit View Post
    Hi, anybody have a torrent leech invite

    Sorry but I got only demonoid to trade and dont think file list give invites out?

    Many thanks either way.
    Lovinit
    Torrentleech invites are disabled indefinetly.

    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Ok, thanks for info

    Seems to be happening more often

    Lovinit

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by eyego2uri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lovinit View Post
    Hi, anybody have a torrent leech invite

    Sorry but I got only demonoid to trade and dont think file list give invites out?

    Many thanks either way.
    Lovinit
    Torrentleech invites are disabled indefinetly.

    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

    it's really bad news i don't know why did they do this untill now ?!
    i don't think they need donations

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Age
    32
    Posts
    656
    They have it set up now so you can go and buy a VIP status to gain access to their site. It's a load of crap, IMO, but an option if you deem it necessary.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,260
    Torrentleech is open, if you are willing to pay for a VIP account. Check their IRC for details.
    Edit: you beat me to it, thats what I get for being distracted.
    Ron Paul: Hope for America

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Hi is there a pool where you can leave invite for others as i have some off different sites if any is interested please pm me as some site get pissed off if you advertise there names

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    72
    LOL, Demonoid invite! Love it! You've not been on Demonoid lately have you!


    BTW, I thought TL stopped the VIP donation thing?

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    Quote Originally Posted by barry6521 View Post
    Hi is there a pool where you can leave invite for others as i have some off different sites if any is interested please pm me as some site get pissed off if you advertise there names


    Welcome Barry , you could start off by sending the O/P an invite thru PM, it appears he/she could use a few .

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •