Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Need A Postal 2 File!

Under static textures, the file Zo_Greenbelt.usx is not there or currupted. Plzzz help.

If somebody has a WORKING ISO or RIP i would like a sig link.

I want to get my .bin working.

Can anybody give me this file.

2. Games   -   #2
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Just go to www.google.com and type " Zo_Greenbelt.usx " , You can get almost any file off google since it searches the whole web.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    thats the most stupid game ever

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    yo spider monkey, why even waste the time to post if its just some gay comment to make your self feel good? and and i agree with darkblizzard, you can get anything off google. and postal 2 is a wicked game after you get the patch that allows for fast level loading, and it fixes a few bugs.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    postal 2(make by the same ppl who made fag hunter) is really a low life game. Dont we all want to play games with nasty violence, racism, pissing in churchs and jesus giving you the f-finger? I honestly wonder where pc gaming is going....

6. Games   -   #6
    What world are you living in thats what eveyone wants
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by ttttttttt@16 July 2003 - 22:24
    And i think thats a sad state(but still does the world want - racism, pissing in churchs and jesus giving you the f-finger?) This game makes GTA3 look good...

8. Games   -   #8
    can anybody please share their postal 2. I have lots of good movies and games

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by theprisoner+16 July 2003 - 22:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (theprisoner @ 16 July 2003 - 22:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ttttttttt@16 July 2003 - 22:24
    And i think thats a sad state(but still does the world want - racism, pissing in churchs and jesus giving you the f-finger?) This game makes GTA3 look good... [/b][/quote]

You take on a life so the game is only as bad as its user
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

10. Games   -   #10
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by theprisoner@16 July 2003 - 14:21
    postal 2(make by the same ppl who made fag hunter) is really a low life game. Dont we all want to play games with nasty violence, racism, pissing in churchs and jesus giving you the f-finger? I honestly wonder where pc gaming is going....
    Your absolutely right, the game really has no point. But hey, it&#39;s fun. People play games for entertainment. You shouldn&#39;t take video games too seriously, if it offends you, don&#39;t play it, simple. I think the whole Jesus thing isn&#39;t right, but I still find the rest of the game fun. If it offends you, simply don&#39;t play it. The game is rated M, and shouldn&#39;t be taken too seriously.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast