Thread: F*c and me

Well I hate to ask because I think invites should be earned but I really would like to become an F*C user.

This is not going to be a short post and this is not meant to to be another please invite me thread. I will post my reasons this one time and that is all. I may refer back to this post in the future but I will never ask again, that is a promise.

I want more than anything to be part of the community that I have had glimpses of in my sort time at FST. I want to be able to join the clubs that I have heard so much about. (fight club! I am a huge UFC fan!)

I am a collector by nature whether it be comic books or x264 movies. I have been sharing files for over ten years and still learn more about it every day. I may not have scene access and the exclusive uploads that come with it but I have the desire to do all I can to help it grow and have always done everything I can to help out.

I have read up on all the exclusive trackers available and I think I would fit in at F*C best.I know the rules and guidelines that we must follow and even as a torrent noob I have always followed them.
    I have never traded and give everything I take freely even DVDs I burn are given to friends free of charge.
    This is the way it should be done.

Information is meant to be shared.

If anyone feels that I would be a good addition to F*C please pm me. Any info you could offer me would be welcomed.

I am eager to join are fellow file sharing enthusiasts but understand if you feel I am not ready to do so.

That about wraps it up. Thank you to any that reply and please do not flame me for my post.

-Tenth
    Last edited by Tenth; 11-09-2007 at 07:07 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Staff are the only one that has an invites... Hopefully they read your thread and give an invite...GoodLuck....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Thank you kirktix.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I think you would be a worthy member, you seem to be very helpful in other parts of the forum here.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    Staff are the only one that has an invites... Hopefully they read your thread and give an invite...GoodLuck....
    Are u 100% sure abt this
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Sgtmajor that means a lot coming from you. If nothing else comes of this thread I am happy to have your respect.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Edited.
    Last edited by kirktrix; 11-10-2007 at 05:17 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kirktrix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post

Are u 100% sure abt this
    99.9% ..... They do not have an invite system their....The invites request are closed....That's the only thing i know...

How about you.. Do you know more? maybe you can share so that you can correct me and gives an idea to tenth....
    Yeah maybe invites are closed on fsc, who knows
    Last edited by R3c0n; 11-09-2007 at 11:32 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    @kirktrix:lol i am not a member there i am FSC seeker

@R3c0n:I think i agree
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Edited:
    Last edited by kirktrix; 11-10-2007 at 05:17 AM.