Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    bye bye demonoid(bh,oink,aom)
    bh died too? when?

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    cowswithoutass's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    wow, all the trackers will be gone soon and bittorrent will be dead

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    there definately should be an international day of demonoid mourning a green arm/headband to be worn by every ex member maybe the arm/headband should have the demonoid logo on it and nothing else i can have something made up over here send a pic to a thread on here to see what everyone thinks and then have someone in every country that had members get them made up.

so what does everyone think??

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Ænima's Avatar 2 in 1 BT Rep: +1
    They need to sell Oink: NEVAR 4GET! shirts. I'd wear one.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Bullet View Post
    Pirate Bay is at at reach by threats or legal action, or neither is there hosting servers,and that is what pisses off both the CRIA,RRIA,Microsoft, and about 15000 other organizations.
    Can you explain this to me (us)?
    Last edited by Ænima; 11-11-2007 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    gutted to hear this. everything's dropping like flies!

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    dnero73's Avatar Poster
    that was my number1 comic spot

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    No more rare finds for me, I loved that sight for comics as well

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    I think none of you really understand what is happening, yet..well make the most of your BitTorrents trackers, as they have had their longest day.. Be sure, in as much as you feel it will help, to ensure encryption...and be prepared to see you blessed ratios and trading of Invites and buffered accounts be abruptly terminated..with many of you being followed by some profit seeking company as the Riaa.

You see..by all that trading ..and the donations ..you really have brought the name of file-sharing into disrepute.. Congratulations!

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Ænima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Bullet View Post
    Pirate Bay is at at reach by threats or legal action, or neither is there hosting servers,and that is what pisses off both the CRIA,RRIA,Microsoft, and about 15000 other organizations.
    Can you explain this to me (us)?
    Since TPB is hosted in Sweden, and hosting .torrent files is legal there(since they contain no copyrighted material, only a hash), it means the site can't be taken down. You can see http://thepiratebay.org/legal for some funny responses to takedown notices that also explain a bit better.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    I think none of you really understand what is happening, yet..well make the most of your BitTorrents trackers, as they have had their longest day.. Be sure, in as much as you feel it will help, to ensure encryption...and be prepared to see you blessed ratios and trading of Invites and buffered accounts be abruptly terminated..with many of you being followed by some profit seeking company as the Riaa.

You see..by all that trading ..and the donations ..you really have brought the name of file-sharing into disrepute.. Congratulations!
    Don't be such a party pooper. I think we need more than a few raids, and a take down of a site that already got taken down once before by the same people to start saying it's the end of all trackers.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast