Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Demonoid

garherd's Avatar U CaN SavE HeR BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    This is the latest from their irc: Welcome to #Demonoid | Site is down, tracker is intermittent, Alternate forums at www.demonoiders.com

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Great, the one private tracker that I use regularly and where I had an excellent ratio... Hopefully the servers will be moved elsewhere and the site re-opened with all the old user data reinstated...

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoaWhoa View Post
    Great, the one private tracker that I use regularly and where I had an excellent ratio... Hopefully the servers will be moved elsewhere and the site re-opened with all the old user data reinstated...
    private tracker????? it's a semi-private tracker... meaning it was still open to the public....

i hope they decide to return.... as was stated many times previously.. no other site can compare to its diversity... definatly one of the most underrated kings in the torrent world...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    kostnkost's Avatar "Otay" BT Rep: +1
    Awwww I got my first copyright infringement letter using Demonoid. Now I am upset.

People get a clue. Public trackers albeit have a wide variety of files and seeders, but are definitely not the safest out there.

Thats all you have to do is get into 3 or 4 very good private trackers. Thats all you will ever need.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by kostnkost View Post
    Awwww I got my first copyright infringement letter using Demonoid. Now I am upset.

People get a clue. Public trackers albeit have a wide variety of files and seeders, but are definitely not the safest out there.

Thats all you have to do is get into 3 or 4 very good private trackers. Thats all you will ever need.
    +1
    Any file that was on demonoid can be requested at any DECENT private tracker and it will get filled. No reason to resort to public trackers...

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Demonoid never forget:-)

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Demonoid was awesome.. Hope they recover and come back as they did in the past.

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Roy.A's Avatar Noddin' My Head
    I feel like im cursed ... everything im signing up for lately is fallin' apart .
    luckily i found some of the comments by people saying their "Demonoid torrents are still beating" comforting
    i hope it will rise again .
    * besides that dont rush to announce the death of a site before he even got a tombstone *
    Last edited by Roy.A; 11-09-2007 at 10:01 PM.

Long Live Piracy ~

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Demonoid and TL are alike!
    a Infringement letter waiting to happen..

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    very sad day

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast