Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Utorrent IPFilter.dat

I'm wondering what is the best way to block bad Ips in utorrent.

I am using Windows Vista Home Premium x64 and I'm testing utorrent with an ipfilter.dat, but I can't tell if it's blocking bad ips or not.

Thanks in advance.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    its created to block bad ip and i must say its good every few sec block someone ..im useing it on xp and PG2..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Rockfang's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutting4 View Post
    I'm wondering what is the best way to block bad Ips in utorrent.

I am using Windows Vista Home Premium x64 and I'm testing utorrent with an ipfilter.dat, but I can't tell if it's blocking bad ips or not.

Thanks in advance.
    To see if anything is being blocked, hit F5 if the bottom window isn' t open yet, then go to the Logger tab. If it blocks an ip, it will show up there.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Thanks for the responses. I was using PG2 but since it's x64 you have to uninstall certain windows hotfixes so I thought I'd just try an ipfilter in utorrent. I tested it but didn't seem to see anything being blocked in the logger. the only thing I saw way that the ipfilter was loaded when I start utorrent.

Also any places to get the best ipfilter.dat??? I couldn't get any of the ones at bluetack to work

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Rockfang's Avatar Member
    Well, if you are a member of TL, the users have one they have been compiling. It is available in the TL forums.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sexydingo's Avatar ☆Trance Addict☆ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfang View Post
    Well, if you are a member of TL, the users have one they have been compiling. It is available in the TL forums.
    Could you be more specific? thank you

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Rockfang's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sexydingo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfang View Post
    Could you be more specific? thank you
    Look in the Suggestion forum for the "Abuse of BItSpirit" thread.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I am not, I was with Demonoid but didn't have one for TL...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    It is probably the only way...
    Have a nice day.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    well I found an Ipfilter that I've installed in utorrent but I can't figure out if it's working, when I look at the logger I don't see any "block ip" or any warnings saying something was blocked...is there any other terminology like choked or something?!?!?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast