Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How To Play Files In K-lite THEATER

kingfish744
    I have the Kazaagold software downloaded but I can't down load music. Whitch icon or what do I do to get the screen up to serch for music

2. File Sharing   -   #12

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by kingfish744@2 August 2003 - 06:59
    I have the Kazaagold software downloaded but I can't down load music. Whitch icon or what do I do to get the screen up to serch for music
    what does that have to do with this thread?

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Skaterpunk35891
    Im not really a newbie but i felt stupid as hell wen i couldnt figure it out thanks for the help

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Its not that hard, even if youre a newbie.

At the top of KL youll find 7 things: File, View, Player, Options, Actions, Tools and Help. Click on Options, youll see 3 things: Find Media to Share, Kazaa Lite Options and More Options..., click on More Options. In the menu at the left youll see 6 things: Interface, Appearance, Accelerator, Tools Menu, File Organizer and Add-on Files. Click on Inferface. Youll see some options. The 3rd option is: Change to KL extensions style 'My Kazaa K++' context (right click) menu. Remove the Checkmark next to it, apply the settings and youre done.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    thanks.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    yup bender, but usually the newbies never ever read the pinned stuff...
    maybe put this somewhere on the site/FAQ.

tralalala
    When I was a newbie to K-Lite 2 months ago (that's when I installed it for the first time) I always read the pinned topics, and the FAQs. So far I have never had to ask any questions, or had any serious problems.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    I recently installed the new version of KaZaA Lite (2.42), and it always plays files in the theater, even if I don't want it to, I checked to see if the thingie was on Shell Open, and it was. I also checked my filetypes with what the files should be opened. Do you people have a solution for that?

Edit: I want to open them in another program than KL, because KL somehow always fucks up the first 6 seconds or so..

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    tyhank you
    it is very annoyng

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    thanks man....i hated it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast