Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How To Play Files In K-lite THEATER

BANNED
    Originally posted by Daan@16 September 2003 - 16:03
    I recently installed the new version of KaZaA Lite (2.42), and it always plays files in the theater, even if I don't want it to, I checked to see if the thingie was on Shell Open, and it was. I also checked my filetypes with what the files should be opened. Do you people have a solution for that?

Edit: I want to open them in another program than KL, because KL somehow always fucks up the first 6 seconds or so..
    open share folder and right click and choose properties and now change the program that opens it like wmp or winamp hit apply hit ok and you should be good to go boss

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by dg_mortal@16 July 2003 - 23:21
    A new feature that has been added to Kazaa Lite is playing files in your default media player (i.e....Windows Media Player or WinAmp) when you double click on them in 'My Kazaa K++'. Some of you do not like this feature much, and would like to change it back to the original way of playing things in the Kazaa Lite theater instead. Here's how to do that......

In Kazaa Lite, go to Options>KL Extension Options>Interface.......

Remove the checkmark from the box next to "Change to KL Extensions style 'My Kazaa K++' context (right-click) menu". Click on apply to save the changes. Now your files should play in the Kazaa Lite theater when you double click on them in 'My Kazaa K++'.

UPDATE:
    In v2.4.1, this has changed. This is now what you will see for "Interface" in KL Extensions Options........

To open play media files using Theater in the new version, click on the radio button next to "Theater". Then click on apply to save the changes.

B)
    nice this new feature sounds great

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    xXkawrouXx911
    THANK U THAT REEEEALLY HELPED

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I can't believe a noob actually read a pinned topic way to go! :beerchug:

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Stephen_han
    Hi i need help trying to do that my extensions thingy doesn't click

can i have some help

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Stephen_han@3 November 2003 - 17:18
    Hi i need help trying to do that my extensions thingy doesn't click

can i have some help
    more info what is not working???

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    @Musleman
    I'm having the same problem as Stephen_han. I'm using MS XP Home, KL K++ ver 2.4.3 and a temporary holding folder for my downloads. I would prefer to preview dl mp3s with MusicMatch. Your suggestion back a few days (October 1st) was not clear enough for me. So would appreciate your trying to help me and those that follow on how to set this app up so we do not have to use that cranky Theater option.
    TIA
    Divit11

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    lol i still dont get it...

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Divit11@18 November 2003 - 17:31
    @Musleman
    I'm having the same problem as Stephen_han. I'm using MS XP Home, KL K++ ver 2.4.3 and a temporary holding folder for my downloads. I would prefer to preview dl mp3s with MusicMatch. Your suggestion back a few days (October 1st) was not clear enough for me. So would appreciate your trying to help me and those that follow on how to set this app up so we do not have to use that cranky Theater option.
    TIA
    Divit11
    i'm not sure if you can preview with musicmatch, but i know you can with videolan

videolan

go here to add it to tools and the right click preview menu

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Thanks Musleman,

Found Vidiolan and got it installed and it does a much nicer and faster job of previewing mp3s.

Divit11

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast