Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fsc?

10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ScT and FTN are wonderful, and I'm in love with them both. But FSC makes me wonder. Even the name makes me wonder, with a name like that it sounds like a really fun place to be in. I love the free leech slot feature I've read about, but the part that intrigues (sp?) me the most about this tracker is the C aspect of it, the community. From what I hear, its the best of the best. With people there that supposedly treat you like family, and with all those clubs, it just doesn't get any better then that.

I'm not asking for FSC, as I don't want to be labeled as a "tracker whore" or "tracker collector". That, and I really don't know if it fits my needs.

Example: My primary download site for 0day is ScT. With its screaming fast pretimes, and incredible speeds, its where I get most of my stuff from. It has a community, but I don't participate in it as much as I do at my "secondary" 0day site, FTN. The pretimes are a tad slower sometimes, and the speeds are just as great, and there's no ratio, but what I really love about FTN is the community. I feel welcome there every time I post, and its just a really great place.

That being said, I never sign up for a site that I won't use. The only exceptions to this were BitHQ and RevTT, and thats only because I thought that they would be different then what they are.

I think I'm a good person here, too, doing giveaways, and helping people.

Anyway, my original question was: What are some key "features" at FSC that I won't be able to find at, say, ScT or FTN? And, since I have ScT and FTN, is FSC worth going after? And does FSC have that great of a community? Because if it does, I already know whether or not it's worth looking for.

Whoo that was long!

EDIT: I forgot to say, I'm a bit on the younger side. FTN's community is more goofy and laid back, so its great for me. Also, don't post here unless you have/know a lot about FSC.
    Last edited by Kyl3KK; 11-10-2007 at 06:22 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    it has a lot of older files, active forums, mature and helpful staff, I don't spend a lot of time there but I could see how one could become involved.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I like helpful staff and active forums, especially older files. Anyone else have anything to add?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    I like helpful staff and active forums, especially older files. Anyone else have anything to add?
    do you want an invite?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    you think people are stupid? you clearly know all the answers to your questions and this is an obvious attempt at getting an invite.. dont beat around the bush, if you want it and think your a good enough member on the Bt scene to ask then do it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by KinkyAfro View Post
    you think people are stupid? you clearly know all the answers to your questions and this is an obvious attempt at getting an invite.. dont beat around the bush, if you want it and think your a good enough member on the Bt scene to ask then do it.
    that's exactly what i was thinking

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    they have the clubs, anime-club, fight-club, etc ,you can find something of interest there and be active about it. About the community, lets just say that words like "flame" or "hostile posting" don't exist there. Retro is 42 yrs old i think he posted here at one time, you can make your own conlusions about how is the staff behaviour in there

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I don't know if I want an invite yet, that's why I made this thread. If what you guys are saying is true then yeah I think I'd be good there and would like an invite, but I knew nothing of this tracker before I made this thread that wasn't already in the review except for the name.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    As a mid-teen, you will feel like the nephew at the uncles wedding, some things you will have in common, some things you won't and at the end of the day at least they know what they actually want, but you would rather be at the teens party next door most times, and even when you are there you will yearn for the more mature adult conversation at the uncles party, end result - you fit in more at one place over the other and yet there is no harm in getting to know other people with a different take on life.

However, what FSC look for is participation and involvement in all aspects of what they offer, so if you are not active in what you currently have, including here, then there is no point in seeking FSC just cos it happens to be there, most times if you are able to hold your own then FSC, or their members, will come looking for you.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    pm a member there and ask him/her....
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast