Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Metallica Sues Band Over Usage Of E, F Chords

HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    leave him alone, these lonely bampots need to do things like this to make friends...

2. Music   -   #22
    Originally posted by ezyryder@17 July 2003 - 13:38
    I don't believe this to be real. There is nothing on the MTV site (the real site) or Metallica site (real site) to show this IS real. The address does not link to any MTV or Metallica site and when trying to change its address a bit you get "Forbidden page" which suggests someone has put a lot of work into making this a fake. Also as far as I am aware you can not sue over two chord useage, there has to be four stolen bars to warrant a court-case!

so basically, if it was real the you show me a real link that leads to a real metallica or mtv site, then I will believe this.
    He is actually correct. Those two sites bot gave us were not official and in my eyes they were as good as fakes.

3. Music   -   #23
    You purchased Metallica CD's? You're part of the reason these morons are in a position to be
    such massive fuckwads. Thanks a heap. Dumbass. 

Purchased????

Who the hell are you kidding? I haven't purchased a cd in oh..... five years or so.

BTW..... Massive bands don't make a whole lot from the purchase of cds...... They stand to make a lot more from people who go to their concerts, purchase videos, having videos on MTV, T shirts etc....
    So before you open your mouth to call me a dumbass, please, try to think about what you are saying.

Also, I got an email response from the website that basically boils down to....

Metallica is not in legal action with the aforementioned band
    So, I guess that this whole deal is just an elaborate fake.

4. Music   -   #24
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    D'oh!
    Gullible again.

Gah! :">

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

5. Music   -   #25
    I actually believed this. It wouldn't surprise me if it really did happen the way Metallica's been acting.

http://www1.scoopthis.com/411/met_uf/stc_met_uf.htm
    Thats the URL of the "offical Metallica statement." Notice the URL has nothing to do with metallica.com, also the copyright at the bottom of the page is copyrighted by scoopthis.com, not metallica.
    This was pretty funny though. A great joke.

6. Music   -   #26
    Poster
    South Cali where the beach is warm and the babes are hott!!!
    lmfao i just wrote a whole 3 paragraph statement and then went down and read the most recent posts.....omg....i AM gullible......

metallica can fuck themselves in the ass, they're a disgrace to metal fans everywhere....

and also, has anybody heard their new radio song?? it sounded like a punk song with sustain guitars.....makes me ashamed to have EVER listened to metallica.....

7. Music   -   #27
    Poster
    Heh. Just found this: http://www.unfaith.net/pages/hoax/
    It explains the whole thing very well.

"Because if it's on the net, it's got to be true" ™
    Kazaa Corruption Fixer --> Fix any corrupted CD image, archive, or video file you've downloaded with Kazaa.

8. Music   -   #28
    METALLICA died for me after they released the LOAD album.
    sig removed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123