Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need to buffer my BitmeTV.

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post

so, if i let someone else use my account with their seedbox, i wont get banned?

I wouldn't let anyone use your account but it is possible for two people each with bitmetv accounts (or any other tracker) to use the same seedbox.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by vergo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    my account has been disabled due to somebody buffering my account.

They ban you for using seedbox there.
    It probably wasn't for using a seedbox, but rather because the staff saw a IP address other than your own accessing your account.
    No it wasn't, if i said it was because of seedbox so it was... I asked them on IRC and they said I cheated, not even listening to my single word. Bunch of assholes hope this whole fucking tracker will burn along with their dork staff. Good man lost his invites and I was prejudged as a cheater and initially even disabled on FST, just because those fucking dorks don't know how to use their anticheating script...
    Unlikely, on Music-Vids they also considered me as a cheater and disabled my account but once I have showed them proofs, they re-enabled my account and said "I'm sorry mate, my mistake", just to show you difference between good staff and bad staff.
    Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    It probably wasn't for using a seedbox, but rather because the staff saw a IP address other than your own accessing your account.
    No it wasn't, if i said it was because of seedbox so it was... I asked them on IRC and they said I cheated, not even listening to my single word.
    How do you know that they don't consider someone else buffering your account "cheating?" I know a lot of people that use seedboxes there and they've never had a problem, but they use their own seedboxes.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    letting other people access their account is why they get banned not for a seedbox.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

No it wasn't, if i said it was because of seedbox so it was... I asked them on IRC and they said I cheated, not even listening to my single word.
    How do you know that they don't consider someone else buffering your account "cheating?" I know a lot of people that use seedboxes there and they've never had a problem, but they use their own seedboxes.
    BECAUSE THEY FUCKING SAID I'M FAKING RATIO, DO YOU WANT SOME MORE EXPLANATION ????

leetting other people using your account has nothing to do with cheating, and how can they ban me for doing that if both IP's are from the same country... Multiple IPs are allowed, and I won't waste more time chatting with complete noobs.
    Last edited by AkaiDoresu; 11-11-2007 at 10:47 PM.
    Have a nice day.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Multiple IPs are allowed, and I won't waste more time chatting with complete noobs.

The amount of people saying seedboxes are allowed speaks for itself.
    Last edited by vergo; 11-12-2007 at 12:08 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    The amount of accounts I got disabled for using seedbox on BMTV speaks for itself, you barely listened to two people and you are jumping to fucking conclusions ?

Some people cheat on bmtv using fake ratio programs and still they are not disabled, but it doesnt mean it's ALLOWED, got it ? kind of ?
    Have a nice day.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Using seedbox's is allowed on bitmetv idiot. You got banned for some other reason and the mod didn't give a shit as to why you did get banned so they just agreed with whatever you say.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    The amount of accounts I got disabled for using seedbox on BMTV speaks for itself, you barely listened to two people and you are jumping to fucking conclusions ?
    So you got banned multiple times? Each time you continued to do the same thing that supposedly got you banned last time? And you called me a noob, right?

Maybe they banned your subsequent accounts because they were able to connect your IP addresses to your previous accounts.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    It is possible for a user to seed for you without you giving him access to your account.
    All you have to do is download the .torrent file and send it to him on irc/msn/mail.
    That way the only ips that are connected to your account is the seedbox and you home connection. The user thats going to buff your account dont need your account information as your passkey is registered in the torrentfile.

But i have to agree with AkaiDoresu, if they cant admit that they made a mistake when they disabled you for cheating when you can supply proof that you have and own a seedbox they should not be en charge of a torrentsite.
    Mistakes do happen, there is nothing wrong with that. But the important thing is that the mod is mature enough to be admit his wrongdoing. But i do understand that the mods can get tired and pissed about all the noobs trying to cheat and then have the nerve to come to irc and say they dident do anything wrong. But if you are a mod this is part of your job and you should meet everyone with some respect and listen to what they have to say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12