Thread: Looking for Radio in which I can plug MP3 player (non iPod) into.

delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    I want a small radio that I can put in my work out room, a radio that I can plug my MP3 player into the same way I plug it into my FM transmitter when playing it in my car. I'm unsure what the technical name for the headphone port is so my google searches did nothing but give me iPod results and I don't have an iPod.

I don't need anything fancy, just a two speaker radio with CD player and AM/FM tuner and the simple input I described above. Does anyone know of such a unit? Thanks.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    huh? just get some computer speakers and hook ur mp3 player up to them, they will come with the cable

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Well @ work I have the Dewalt work radio

It has a input jack in the back a regular 1/8 input

I got the 1/8 to 1/8 plug from Radioshack.com

And it works wonderfully the radio is the loudes freakin thing ( if you haven't guessed Im a construction worker ) and I always hear it clearly over loud power tools and the battery ( not freakin included but worth getting ) Will last for around 20 hours or so under my current uses. I also happen to beat the 5hit out of it on a daily basis and I'v had it 2 years now and it still works perfectly!
    Last edited by Detale; 11-11-2007 at 02:52 AM.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    go with amped's method, just take an old pair of computer speakers, and put em on your desk, its what i got