Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Level 6+ (Alot of proof)

♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    if he was requesting like everyone else, i wouldn't have made bad comments about him..i just see that he wants trackers because of level ..if everyone did that, what would happen to the other lower level trackers that are equally or even better in contents. just trying to say that levels aren't always everything ...

Wishing for: SweDVDR

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Easy guys Easy...

Thread starter requested some trackers.. Anyone who wishes to fulfill his request would have posted here. Why do we need to spam here unnecessarily.
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    good point ill stop here. Sorry dude if my comments were too harsh, but just don't collect trackers ..its not setting a good example for other people

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    MrLazy, you've made 10(!) invite request threads in the last month or so here at FST, not to mention in your signature you're requesting 3 of the highest level trackers, and yet you don't feel the least bit awkward preaching to this guy about being a tracker collector.

Wouldn't you say that this could be considered as having double standards?
    Last edited by pro267; 11-11-2007 at 11:50 PM.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Mr. Lazy could have them all. As long as he uses all of them then he isn't really a collector.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Thanks squirr3l for the comment I can see how some people can react to this but I will rather just keep the thread open for now ...after some thinking though I did come to the conclusion that I do wish I had access to more rare shows that are pred daily and not like the popular shows like heroes.24.prison break.everyone hates cris etc...those other groups outside of L*L , X*R , 2H* , NoT* , etc. Not particular requesting or asking for any Level 6+ trackers but any that does have scene releases and is 24hr pre time at least.

I just though by posting what I posted people would be glad to see someone have a very good ratio not by just downloading a few GBs but actually having a history of alot of download and still having the bandwidth to seed over time.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    Mr. Lazy could have them all. As long as he uses all of them then he isn't really a collector.
    thank you. in fact i dont want all..i only want the ones i think that will be of use to me..I'm not going to request things like uk-t or ftwr. I've seen the reviews and i don't find them that appealing to be honest

fmarqui sorry if my comments were inappropriate

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    None taken.

But by collector I guess you mean if I wish to rack up on trackers signups and so forth? Nope because then whoever invited me will get warning/banned if I didn't seed/active on that certain tracker.

When I said yes I am a collector I meant as in archiving/collecting releases not by having trackers that I don't need to and just having access to them.

But having to think about it I need a rare tracker (TV shows) not old releases but the ones that are generally not spread out daily...and I would think that any Level 6+ site will get me into one I just have to read that list better and see which one fits me.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    oh.. some people "collectors" they dont actually use the trackers .. they collect them and then just leave it there to rot..then the account would die of inactivity ...The next thing they do is climb up to the higher level of the pyramid and eventually those trackers die of inactivity too ?? isn't that a big waste of time and effort ?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLazy View Post
    oh.. some people "collectors" they dont actually use the trackers .. they collect them and then just leave it there to rot..then the account would die of inactivity ...The next thing they do is climb up to the higher level of the pyramid and eventually those trackers die of inactivity too ?? isn't that a big waste of time and effort ?
    i thought the intention of collecting was to "keep" (not let it rot) it hoping it gets valuable someday. When it does...trade it off to step up lvls or put a lil flashy ubar to show eliteness.

Anyways, fmarqui what kind of tracker do u like? coz there are tons of lvl 6+ dedicated (specified in music, tv, movies, scene etc) trackers.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-12-2007 at 12:22 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast