Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for Level 6+ (Alot of proof)

♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    squirr3l that is true too ..yet i know people that complain that they're level 9 was deleted because of inactivity ...

Wishing for: SweDVDR

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLazy View Post
    oh.. some people "collectors" they dont actually use the trackers .. they collect them and then just leave it there to rot..then the account would die of inactivity ...The next thing they do is climb up to the higher level of the pyramid and eventually those trackers die of inactivity too ?? isn't that a big waste of time and effort ?
    i thought the intention of collecting was to "keep" (not let it rot) it hoping it gets valuable someday. When it does...trade it off to step up lvls or put a lil flashy ubar to show eliteness.

Anyways, fmarqui what kind of tracker do u like? coz there are tons of lvl 6+ dedicated (specified in music, tv, movies, scene etc) trackers.
    BitmeTv sounds good since its just for TV shows but the screenshot looked like it was taken a while ago so I don't know how organized (scene releases) is there on it.

But SCT looks from screenshot on its TV more the "rare" that I need.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ya bitmetv is best for TV shows ..thats why i'm looking for it too but also alternatives are: TvTorrents, TVJunkies etc ..

Wishing for: SweDVDR

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123