Thread: Waffles.fm Read plz

FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    To add to hilikus's post on passwords, I'd suggest that ALL users update or refresh their passwords, as we've recently rolled out an even more secure password system. You don't need to do this, unless you have a ridiculously easy to guess password, but it's a pretty good idea to do it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Roy.A's Avatar Noddin' My Head
    * I dont wanna open another Topic for that please ... im tierd seeing waffles and what topics pop-up and im sure you think the same...consider that move as "saving forum space" *

Does someone knows if Waffles.fm have a new addres for invite applications ? the last one seem to belong to "beau" ... but in one of their latest updates they wrote that "beau" has resigned ...
    (i wanna know if the previous emails gone for nothing ... i sent my "OiNK member proof" long time ago and still havent got any respond yet, so i guess thats probably wasting of time... im not being "pushy" about that issue i waited enough..i just wanna know if im wasting my time and if theres a different email to address to ? ...)

Any info' will be good Thanks mates .

Long Live Piracy ~

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy.A View Post
    Does someone knows if Waffles.fm have a new addres for invite applications ? the last one seem to belong to "beau" ... but in one of their latest updates they wrote that "beau" has resigned
    i don't think they have application system anymore. Beside, if there is one, you would have to get in line more months....by that time (if waffels still exists) there will be plenty of invites flying around.

30 more to go

Quote Originally Posted by FACE_TO_FACE View Post
    To add to hilikus's post on passwords, I'd suggest that ALL users update or refresh their passwords, as we've recently rolled out an even more secure password system. You don't need to do this, unless you have a ridiculously easy to guess password, but it's a pretty good idea to do it.
    good news. i was waiting for something else like that, till then i had decided not to up/down.

thank you!
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-12-2007 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost