Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worth paying for games?

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post
    i download all of my PSP games.....i plan on bying most of my 360 games and downloading the ones that are not worth the cash.
    That is how I feel. I do the same except you really should play downloaded games on a separate console if you don't want to risk getting banned from Live. I bought Siphon Filter: Logan's Shadow for my PSP mainly because it was a big game for my memory stick and I could support the game maker at the same time.

2. Games   -   #12
    Yes , some games ...

Like Zelda!

3. Games   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ænima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    as for ur question i ONLY buy pc games if the mp is good.
    I second that. Games like bioshock and oblivion shouldn't be bought...
    Long singleplayer games that are good are worth money methinks. Oblivion provided me with around 80 hours of gameplay. BioShock was not worth $50 however.
    DISPLAY thy Breasts, My Julia!

4. Games   -   #14
    Aaxel21's Avatar AHHHHH!
    I do download a few here and there but I also buy some depending on the reviews on Gamespot.com or the like. Or based of of what some friends say.

5. Games   -   #15
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    i buy games only to paly online and join Original Servers

6. Games   -   #16
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    i'll buy guitar hero III
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    yes, bioshock is the sux in purchasing. as for ur question i ONLY buy pc games if the mp is good.
    I have stopped reading after this comment because it is exactly my philosophy. The titles I download are treated just like demo versions to get a deeper insight into the game and to consider if it's worth buying. The most recent games that were good enough to spend money on are Call of Duty 4 and World in Conflict; well that and some new wrestling game for my girlfriend's little stepbrother and his ps3. I'm currently deciding to buy Crysis because the game has been cool so if you already have MP experiences, please help me out with that

I don't really have all that much time though so most of my games are uninstalled and deleted within a couple of days, either because they are not worth it or because I really do not have time to play or even buy it.

8. Games   -   #18
    If it got good online play it’s worth it, but I download all solo play games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12