Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Im a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Oh they're not all bad!! I like amazing race. That is one that I do get a kick out of and find it interesting and funny. At one point I didn't mind Fear Factor until they made them eat a pig head, or something disgusting like that. I hit the off button at that point.
    Last edited by kallieb; 11-13-2007 at 04:58 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i watch too many to name, Big Brother us, aus, uk. are my favorites. i know im sad.

i watched one episode of amazing race, didn't like the american version, but i watched a whole season of the german version with subs a few years go when i had satellite.

i watch the real world, thats the only mtv show i like at the moment. any show with drunk teenagers fighting all the time is worth watching.
    Last edited by Alien5; 11-13-2007 at 05:07 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    The ones I cannot stand are those awful relationship ones: Married by America (supremely ridiculous by all standards), Bachelor, Bachelorette, etc

The slug-em-out-till-the-last-one-standing-is-the-winner shows are not nearly as bad and do have their brilliant moments!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

4. Lounge   -   #24
    If you wanna watch a slug-em-out-till-the-last-one-standing-is-the-winner show. watch the ultimate fighter, the winner gets a ufc contract and the chance to get severe brain damage.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    I saw a bit of that not long ago. Sugar Ray Leonard was hosting. At first I thought it was a regular match up and then realized it was a reality show. You're right about the slug-up. It reminded me of a UFC match. Now those are the ultimate slug-outs. I watched one match a while ago. I think it was UFC 75. Randy Couture literally pancaked his opponent's nose. It was truly painful to watch. You have to marvel at the sheer ferocity and skill of this style of fighting. It's addictive.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

6. Lounge   -   #26
    any fighter prepared to step into the octagon with Randy Couture must be mental.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123