Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why trade?

i actually never traded and im very content on the places im at. im curious as to why people trade for the highest lvl trackers like ftwr and ukt if it is completely unnecessary? many have pointed out how bad both those sites are. reaching the top yields no big prize so i just don't get it. content wise level 2,3,4 trackers could have everything you would ever want.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Human being needs reach things, and the most difficult they are, more and more you want them.
    Anyway, I think that if somebody or something has a reputation, is because they have something that make them better, or just different.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    THE TOP 10 REASONS TO TRADE

ØCONSERVE CASH

ØINCREASE SALES

ØNEW CUSTOMERS

ØNICHE MARKETING

ØNETWORKING LEADS

ØIMPROVED CASH FLOW

ØBOTTOM LINE PERFORMANCE

ØFLEXIBILITY

ØLEVERAGE

ØEXCESS CAPACITY UTILIZED

source: http://www.bartermax.com/top10reasons.htm

also, check
    http://internationalecon.com/Trade/Tch30/T30-0.php

seriously, before posting such common questions try this using search feature...

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/search.php
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-13-2007 at 03:52 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It's nothing more than a hobby for some people.

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I have to admit...I'd like to see what its all about on those high-level trackers.

I would like to think sharing on some of the more exclusive trackers is sharing...but of course 1 bad apple could spoil the whole bunch.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    some people trade because they are either collectors or to just show off that they have all the high level trackers and traders are not bad , their are guys who are bad here they say they are not traders and when they get invites in giveaways and then they trade that act in other forums and vice versa
    Last edited by dave12; 11-13-2007 at 10:26 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    You cant get those high levels by trading, that's why we have the "retired" & "anti-trader" people. By trading you are also breaking most trackers rules as well as providing unwanted attention to them.

When you can obtain the low to mid levels easily for free is it really worth trading?
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Why trade? Good question..

Why I traded... Because i wanted to get trackers. Back in October last year, WIAW was just starting, there was no "real" ranking on trackers so i just chased everything for fun (yes i know lame) and just for the sake of having that tracker...

After a year in torrenting, theres more to trading and bragging about having some level 10 tracker. For me, community is pretty important, then comes the content. Actually, i only use 1 non-community tracker to get all my torrent needs, the rest i use on the basis of reading articles and finding out stuff and expressing my opinion

Voila my life story on torrenting, thanks for the read.
    eee

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    My question also?? I have 0 elite sites so that seems why( i dont trade!), basically members need to only give invites 2 friends-no trading! Encourage your track's to have a invite thread??

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    No WIAW - no high lvl trackers, no hype. Yeah, i traded 2 or 3 times, but not becouse of silly levels, i just wanted to get onto these trackers becouse of content. Now i would prolly try to do things other way, but we cant change the past.
    Last edited by stroj; 11-13-2007 at 08:18 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast