Thread: Problem Extracting

i have problem with this extension .. every download with this extension,cause alot problem,i downloaded full,but in the end,when i extracted it , it shows only 2-3 files with one rar files which total up around 15mb .. and when i want to extract the one and the only rar file ,it require to enter next volumn...

2. Games   -   #2
    lowik's Avatar Poster
    download it again
    -=By [DRN]Piroman=-

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by BrotherHoe@17 July 2003 - 09:44
    i have problem with this extension .. every download with this extension,cause alot problem,i downloaded full,but in the end,when i extracted it , it shows only 2-3 files with one rar files which total up around 15mb .. and when i want to extract the one and the only rar file ,it require to enter next volumn...
    Are you using winrar?
    If not, try that.

4. Games   -   #4
    sounds like you're missing necessary volumes...you sure you've downloaded the whole thing?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Download Winace he can solve all ur problems &#33;

6. Games   -   #6
    Alot of times, big files with the .rar extension are broken up into parts. It&#39;s usually used to help people with lower bandwidth and that. When it says you need the next volume, you probably didn&#39;t download all the parts to it and will need to get the rest...