Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why trade?

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    some words on trading:

everybody wants to get high level trackers, which is fair enough because most of them are great by all means.

some people have to trade to get them - some people get them for free.

some want them right away - some are patient.

some get scammed and disabled - some make new friends

some break the trackers' rules - some respect them

some have to use middlemen - some just say thank you

some study the wiaw thread - some study the tracker's forum

some buffer the tracker to get invites - some enjoy the content

i could go on and on.

the great thing about the bt scene is, that almost everything is free.

even the decision if you wanna become a trader or not

so every beginner can choose what he wants to be.

i'm sure you will make the right choice.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Its curiousity...
    Its greed...

Its human nature to get something you want.... but at what cost?

The Spirit of Something Greater

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    90% of the files on TL and reveTT is the same as it is on the lvl 9 trackers.
    So you are not missing out on much by being in the lower levels. So why not just respect the trackers rules and get the invites the right way.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Sometimes I think the only reason people want a high level tracker is because it's so damn exclusive. Curiosity killed the cat.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    you trade to get to the trackers that you want to use and participate in and think it suits you without the need to beg for it ,at least that's why i used to trade b4

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    why trade ?

When you are new in something you need start somehow. Also you can't get everything for free and that's why some of us start trading. Back 1 year ago everything here in fst was about trading and sharing - in other words it was a very good community where you really could trust each other.
    When you are looking for a good tracker with good contents and community it's very difficult to get in if you have no friends there and you simply can't ask someone in a forum to trust you, so if you are a good trader and also a honest one than you might be a trusted person, after that is more easy to enjoy of some of the great trackers in the world.
    Anyway doesn't matter if you are a trader or an anti-trader or else.. only if you are a good member of the community than i think you will fell good.
    Now the fst has changed a lot and so i and most of the old traders, maybe because the /trade/ it was only my way to get some trackers and not my objective, also always i believed in this concept of sharing that helps peoples to get closer and having good time together.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by freesky View Post
    why trade ?

When you are new in something you need start somehow. Also you can't get everything for free and that's why some of us start trading. Back 1 year ago everything here in fst was about trading and sharing - in other words it was a very good community where you really could trust each other.
    When you are looking for a good tracker with good contents and community it's very difficult to get in if you have no friends there and you simply can't ask someone in a forum to trust you, so if you are a good trader and also a honest one than you might be a trusted person, after that is more easy to enjoy of some of the great trackers in the world.
    Anyway doesn't matter if you are a trader or an anti-trader or else.. only if you are a good member of the community than i think you will fell good.
    Now the fst has changed a lot and so i and most of the old traders, maybe because the /trade/ it was only my way to get some trackers and not my objective, also always i believed in this concept of sharing that helps peoples to get closer and having good time together.

i couldn't have said better than that ,you ahve really hit almosta ll the points
    The life you live for others is the one worth living

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12