Thread: wtf skizo ?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    Most of the Lounge Wolves and Lizards are not all that interested in what goes on UP ^^^^ there on the BitTorrent forums..and what goes on at other sites...nothing to do with The Lounge. Maybe it's good to leave things that way?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    lame

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

5. Lounge   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine_If View Post
    Most of the Lounge Wolves and Lizards are not all that interested in what goes on UP ^^^^ there on the BitTorrent forums..and what goes on at other sites...nothing to do with The Lounge. Maybe it's good to leave things that way?
    its not just related to the bt section ..

hey this is where all the senior members hang out .. so i was just curious about their opinion on this issue

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine_If View Post

its not just related to the bt section ..

hey this is where all the senior members hang out .. so i was just curious about their opinion on this issue

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    so these were not the opinions you were after then?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    If you believe that bullshit, you're a gullible idiot. You people need to stop buying into everything you read in the internet. Do you give your personal details to the legal counsel of deceased Nigerian royalty on a weekly basis too?

Do I think it's fair? No, I banned him even though I thought it was unfair. :sarcasm:

Do you even think before you post?

I'm here to moderate a forum and have some good times, but these idiots like Melvin come along and stir the pot for their own agendas. It's senseless bullshit.

Melvin loves to make up complete bullshit to slander not only this forum, but its staff. He's done it one countless occasions and been warned multiple times prior to being banned.

He says FST is gay, that FST is awful and hurtful to the community and this and that and the other, yet he creates account after account to sneak back in here.

He's a douche.

Read here for more of his fallacious douchbaggery - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...read-me-226291

Also, read the rules next time prior to creating any threads like this, unless you want to be in the same boat:

Rule 14 - Mod/Admin Decisions
    Decisions of the Administrators or Moderators ARE NOT up for public discussion or questioning and any such discussion or questioning will not be tolerated. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator by means of a Private Message (PM) or create a thread in the Report Section.

yo