Thread: Burning Games Using Nero 6

hi
    just downloaded MICHEAL SCHUMACHER KARTING 2002 as a BIT TORRENT file and i wanted to burn it to a cd. basically i go into nero 6 and select BURN IMAGE, i then locate the file and try to burn it but i get an error message about something to do with not being about to load the CUE file-ive checked the file using wordpad and it seems OK to me. i then tried to burn using the BIN file and everything seemed to go smoothly and it succesfully completed the burn but wen i went to load the CD nothin happened!! i burnt the CD in DATA MODE 1-is this the problem-do i need to do it differently? please help me-what other program can i use to burn this game?

thanks
    ace

2. Games   -   #2
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i get an error message about something to do with not being about to load the CUE file-ive checked the file using wordpad and it seems OK to me.
    Check the cue file again. Make sure that the path listed for the .bin file is correct. Sometimes the .cue tells nero that the .bin is in another folder and it can't find it.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by ace2003k@17 July 2003 - 13:15
    hi
    just downloaded MICHEAL SCHUMACHER KARTING 2002 as a BIT TORRENT file and i wanted to burn it to a cd. basically i go into nero 6 and select BURN IMAGE, i then locate the file and try to burn it but i get an error message about something to do with not being about to load the CUE file-ive checked the file using wordpad and it seems OK to me. i then tried to burn using the BIN file and everything seemed to go smoothly and it succesfully completed the burn but wen i went to load the CD nothin happened!! i burnt the CD in DATA MODE 1-is this the problem-do i need to do it differently? please help me-what other program can i use to burn this game?

thanks
    ace
    Nero sucks.

Get yourself Alcohol 120% and when you get to start burn change the drop down list to DAO RAW mode.You should have no worries burning as i burnt the same game from the same place as you using this method and it worked fine for me.

Good luck.

4. Games   -   #4
    I have this small program that converts .bin files to .iso files
    Once u convert it open nero and burn image (the .iso file)
    Pm me if u want it.

5. Games   -   #5
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by DawG_M@17 July 2003 - 23:08
    I have this small program that converts .bin files to .iso files
    Once u convert it open nero and burn image (the .iso file)
    Pm me if u want it.
    Winiso would be a program that does such a thing. B)
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

6. Games   -   #6
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    use alcohol, its better than nero, plus you can catch a buzz off it! :beerchug: