Thread: M.A.S.H Complete series?

I have been looking around for the complete series of MASH on usenet, but been unable to locate any episodes at all.
    Does anyone have any tips on this?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    I've seen them in various groups, usually one of the binaries.tv types, but recoded into mush, never in DVD9 format (which, as there is typically 8 episodes per disc, can easily be 'split' into 2 ea. dvd5's of 4 episodes/2 hours with NO recode).

That's the way I'd go about it, as it's the way I've done all the trek and other episodic tv stuff. An easy splitter is DVDRemake, although there are other methods, it's the easiest/best.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    The only thing I can think of is that if you check out http://stage6.divx.com/videos/, they have quite a good collection of MASH eps (well, they did last time I checked). You can download them at great speeds if you don't mind Divx.

As regards the full collection, you'd be downloading that till next Christmas. There were 400 odd eps. Good luck with that.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    I was thinking more of avi's in 400 MB in size or whatever. Don't worry, i have a decent line and enough storage..

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    I downloaded them all from usenet a few months a go. They where about 200 or something in size and I think the quality was good enough.

Would have uploaded them if I could but it is 10+ DVD's :S

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Hehe, i understand that man. No biggie. I guess someone will re-post them soon. I found them on DVD, that will do as for long.

Heh, cool you're from norway too

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by nicho View Post
    Hehe, i understand that man. No biggie. I guess someone will re-post them soon. I found them on DVD, that will do as for long.

Heh, cool you're from norway too
    May I ask what news server you use?

Just curious since I don't know any one who don't use Giganews because of the speed.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    I use Ngroups, and I max out my 14mbit line.
    Got Mac?

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by nicho View Post
    I use Ngroups, and I max out my 14mbit line.
    Nice. Going to force a friend of mine to test that one since he have no use of a Giganews account.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    rippinitup4fun's Avatar alt.binaries.*
    You always could request them to be posted to usenet on alt-bin IRC channel.

Link to get ya started:
    http://alt-bin.com/index.php?pg=i&ch...aries.tvseries
    Last edited by rippinitup4fun; 11-15-2007 at 01:16 AM.