Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soulseeker

Although that may seem like an obvious fix for most, for me it just won't work. Actually last night I saw the KLF MusicWorld...it was about 12:30 at night here so about 11:30 a.m. central American time...the only problem is there was only 1 USER! I refreshed and after that it disappeared . I've refreshed countless times and this is the closest I've gotten to KLF MusicWorld....

2. Music   -   #12
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by soma@21 July 2003 - 09:52
    Although that may seem like an obvious fix for most, for me it just won't work. Actually last night I saw the KLF MusicWorld...it was about 12:30 at night here so about 11:30 a.m. central American time...the only problem is there was only 1 USER! I refreshed and after that it disappeared . I've refreshed countless times and this is the closest I've gotten to KLF MusicWorld....
    I been trying my best to see what the problem would be...and i can't see where this problem would come from...can you see KLF Bookworld??

3. Music   -   #13
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Are you sure you don't have soulseek isle?? instead of the reall soulseek?

4. Music   -   #14
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by soma@21 July 2003 - 09:52
    Soma you are using soulseek isle...i just went in and checked today...go and download normal soulseek version 149...

5. Music   -   #15
    Ha!!! I'm an idiot. I nominate myself for world's most moronic idiot. No wonder I couldn't c you guys...well thanx I'll jump on that right away!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12