Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "bugs" Of This Forum

Originally posted by [B][O][T]@18 July 2003 - 17:12
    There's a function for "stop shouting in topic titles"
    Example: BUGS OF THIS FORUM will be Bugs Of This Forum
    If You type "BUGS OF THIS FORUM" it will be "bugs Of This Forum"

However, the Topic Description is printed "as it is".
    That's correct, I don't think there's an option to change this.

BOT
    Yes I'm fine with the Topic Decription, but maybe the words of the Topic Title can be all upper case if the word is like 2-5 letters long.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by secfan+18 July 2003 - 11:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (secfan @ 18 July 2003 - 11:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-[B
    Maybe this Forum can use the features or switch to one of the following, because I think they have support for "Attaching" pictures and other files onto messages, which will make it extremely useful (especially for screenshots etc.).

http://www.mybboard.com/
    http://www.xmbforum.com/
    It can be done through Invision Power Board also, but the Administrators has disabled that option.
    Back in the time You could load up images through this Forum but then it wasnt as many members as it&#39;s today.

BOT [/b][/quote]
    Yes, there seems to be many more members now, with more demands to put up screenshots (especially the developers), so maybe the attachment feature can be enabled again??? (And maybe this can be done in PM&#39;s as well. This will save time for everybody, and won&#39;t waste the user&#39;s own webspace.) [/b][/quote]
    I seriously doubt the admins will enable it, more bandwidth is needed if They do.... I think?
    Btw when I said You could load up images in the past I was talking about uploading avatars.

BOT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12